- Club Leaders: Experienced, trained DebateAble Coaches.
- Meetings: Weekly.
- Session: 9 -15 meetings.
- Students: 8-12 students.
- Dates: Fit with your school or community schedule.
- Curriculum: Developed specifically for kids to teach critical thinking and public speaking in a fun, supportive environment.
- Competition: Includes final club match or national tournament.
- DebateAble Support Includes: Trained, experienced coaching; online registration and billing, marketing materials, and more!
DebateAble makes learning to debate fun and help young people grow as critical thinkers, confident public speakers, and collaborative teammates.
DebateAble was developed exclusively for kids in upper elementary grades. Through games, activities, and debate topics relevant to this age group, students learn to make and respond to arguments in an upbeat, positive environment. Debaters are encouraged to consider multiple perspectives, developing empathy and open mindedness, leading to more civil discourse.
For more information, check out our general club registration information.
DebateAble in action.
We see the empowerment that comes to kids who participate in debate.
From public speaking to civil discourse to teamwork, and more.
Your students can do this too. See for yourself!