Evidence library and more...!
Evidence Packets include:
- Substantial evidence supporting affirmative and negative arguments, arranged to support underlying claims (arguments) for each topic
- Speech Templates for affirmative and negative arguments
Bonus content may include:
- Vocabulary list or glossary
- lesson plan specific to the chosen topic,
- suggested videos to enhance understanding
- and more (packets that include bonus content detailed below.)
Members receive special pricing. You must be logged-in to view member-only pricing.
Your DebateAble Membership comes with 2 complimentary evidence packets!
1. "Students should be required to do homework."
2. You choose a topic from our Evidence Library.
Additional packets and bonus content can be purchased separately.
Evidence supporting benefits and harms zoos cause to animals & people.
BONUS CONTENT includes lesson, video clips & discussion prompts.
Evidence addresses health, environmental, & ethical issues of vegetarianism.
Students may be surprised to learn that there is evidence supporting both sides of this topic!
BONUS CONTENT includes videos & additional reading to help debaters go deeper.
Evidence addresses educational & social issues that accompany single gender & coeducation schools.
Evidence covers benefits & drawbacks for both of these tools, like differentiated learning, educational value and socioeconomic issues. BONUS CONTENT includes discussion prompts.
Evidence addresses issues of expense, "spin-off" technologies & safety.
BONUS CONTENT includes glossary & lesson.
Evidence packet addresses issues of violence and brain development.
Evidence packet and bonus content that includes a lesson on voting rights and types of elections.
Evidence packet addresses issues of academic and non-academic success and effects on families.